WIN a $100 Gift Certificate to Viator

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

To officially launch our BetterBidding Travel Advice Wiki (discussion topic HERE) we are having a contest to:

WIN A $100 VIATOR GIFT CERTIFICATE.

CONTEST

Since our BetterBidding Travel Advice Wiki has a "Things To Do" category, we're happy to announce a CONTEST to win a $100 Gift Certificate to VIATOR, a leading supplier of tours, activities, events, and things to do while on vacation.

To enter the contest, simply add a reply to the VIATOR CONTEST thread with two items of information:

1) your most favorite specific activity you have done on vacation (ie- "ate breakfast in bed doesn't count"... "went to Disneyworld" or "did the Hollywood Walk of Fame Tour" are acceptable)

2) the most interesting activity you would like to try (and which you could potentially use the gift certificate for) from Viator website

An example of how contest entries should look follows this post..

The contest will end 12/31/07 and shortly thereafter we will pick a winner at random from those who have entered the required information in the Contest Thread. (usual disclaimers apply: we reserve the right to edit, change, terminate the contest rules at any time, etc, etc)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Although i don't qualify to win :), here is an example of how entries should appear (#1 i've done, #2 is a Viator attraction i'm interested in doing):

1) Took a helicopter ride and landed on a glacier in Alaska

2) Would like to take a Helicotper Ride over Manhattan

Good Luck to everyone.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

1. My husband and I did a self-supported bicycle tour from Amsterdam to Munster Germany.

2. Since we are going to Australia next year (without our bikes), the Sydney Cycling Tour sounds good.

(BTW: We live fairly close to San Simeon and I have not heard any news of Heart Castle burning down. There have been no fires in San Luis Obispo county.)

(BTW: We live fairly close to San Simeon and I have not heard any news of Heart Castle burning down. There have been no fires in San Luis Obispo county.)

Thanks for the correction. Our newscasts on Tenerife either brought the wrong information or my husband understood it wrong. I had already had the good news that we still have lots of chances to see it (thanks to a fellow poster on cruisecritic), but it was too late to edit my original post here. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]