Some Sad news....

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

It is with sadness that i must report that board member bturner13 has passed away. Some of you may know that he had been battling cancer for the last year and yesterday he lost that fight.

In his memory we will donate a portion of the board's revenue this month to the American Cancer Society (or some other organization of his family's choosing).

Many of us were touched by his wit and humor, and his presence will be missed.

We wish his family well during this difficult time.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It comes as a great shock to me. I had no idea he was ill. Though I've not been a board member for more than a couple of weeks, bturner13 and I shared some pm's that managed to display his wit and kindness while making me feel quite at home in these new surroundings. If there is indeed a hereafter, I hope he is aptly rewarded for all his good works.

I am also sad to hear this. While I didn't really know him, I do recognize the 'board name' and remember running across several of his posts, and I think I felt some of his personality through them! I am sorry I cannot have the chance to read more of his writings, or even meet the person behind the words!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]