Priceline Hotel: Victoria, BC help

janet
By janet,
in

What sort of price/quality ratio are you looking for? I've been to a couple of the Travellers Inns and they were fine, but not as centrally located as the Marriott or Empress (and obviously not 4* hotels either). But certain rooms and Travellers Inns do have two kingsize beds, which might be useful for your family.

If you're interested, the web site is here: http://www.travellersinn.com/

I would recommend either the 1850 Douglas or the 1961 Douglas as the most convenient.

I also like Paul's Motor Inn, although the typical rooms have two double beds, not king beds.

Of course these are all 1* or 2* recommendations, but I found them perfectly adequate.

WillTravel, I think Paul's is not a bad choice either, as long as people don't expect any hotel amenities or water views. They are sold out for some dates, though (although available for these ones). Their rates are pretty good - about $75 US.

But Traveller's Inn rates this summer are from $120 to $140 Cdn ($96 to $111 USD) for their downtown properties (for rooms with 2 beds), which I think is awfully high!

Personally, I would rather bid the same or a bit more and try for a 4* like the Marriott (although you will have to pay about $10 US for parking at the Marriott).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]