Hotwire Hotel: Hotel List for Diamond Bar - Rowland Heights - Hacienda

KiheiWahine
By KiheiWahine,
in

Hello,

This new member is trying to book a hotel in this area and am seeing 3 hotels returned on Hotwire. However, I can't seem to find the hotel names on the Hotwire Hotel Lists. Am I looking the the right place or are these hotels not known as of yet?

Thank you for such a wonderful resource.

I am interested in both of the following zones since they are both in area I will travel.

Dates: 04/16/11-04/19/11

Zone: Diamond Bar - Rowland Heights - Hacienda Heights area Hotel

3 Star $63/nt

Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby

2.5 Star - $61/nt

Complimentary Breakfast, Pools, Restaurants, Laundry, High Speed Internet Access

2 Star - $63/nt

Complimentary Breakfast, High Speed Internet Access

Zone: East Los Angeles County area Hotel

3 Star - $62/nt

No Smoking, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Business Center, Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

2.5 Star - $68/nt

Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Laundry, High Speed Internet Access

2 Star - $45/nt

Complimentary Breakfast, Pools, High Speed Internet Access

Yes, I will use the HOTWIRE link here when I book. Thank you for your help.

Cheryl

I don't require you to research all of the hotels, my inital question was inquiring as to where I could find the Diamond Bar hotels listed on the hotel list or was overlooking it. I only added the hotel info after it was requested.

I'll continue to research myself since there doesn't seem to be any information for the Diamond Bar - Rowland Heights - Hacienda Heights zone on this website. Thank you for your time.

There's nothing in the HOTWIRE Hotel List about Diamond Bar because noone has reported a win there. If you purchase something in Diamond Bar and post it here your hotel will be added to the list.

There ARE reported wins in the East Los Angeles zone though.

The 3* East LA looks like a match for Sheraton Fairplex Suites. The 2.5* is a likely match for Indigo Courtyard. The 2* is probably something like a Days Inn, Super 8, or Travelodge.

If you purchase one of these please let us know what it turns out to be. Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]