Help with a surprise flight to NY to see my boyfriend

lundycc
By lundycc,
in

Hello, I just signed up and would like with successful bidding on priceline. I placed a bid yersterday and was unsuccessful. I want to surprise my boyfriend who lives in NY- I live in chicago. I would like to come friday, March 26, 2010 and leave Sunday, March, 28, 2010. This website seems great with helping.

Thanks

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please let us know if you would like assistance with bidding for a flight or hotel or both. In terms of hotel, please let us know what you are looking for, in terms of star rating, desired budget and which PRICELINE zones you would be interested in bidding for.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hello, I just signed up and would like with successful bidding on priceline. I placed a bid yersterday and was unsuccessful. I want to surprise my boyfriend who lives in NY- I live in chicago. I would like to come friday, March 26, 2010 and leave Sunday, March, 28, 2010. This website seems great with helping.

Thanks

if you bid on a flight, are you willing travel between 6am and 10pm on your travel dates and possibly have one connection? You could possibly get a 10:00 PM departure and a 6:00 AM return.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]