Priceline emails for failed bids

nick5
By nick5,
in

Priceline no longer sends out an email for every rejected bid. If I place a series of ten bids in one bidding session I might just get two or three rejection emails, and they can take hours to arrive.

I've also seen three rejections bunched together in one email...like "Your bids of $45, $50, and $55 were rejected".

Even if you don't get rejection emails you should be able to view your recent rejected bids in "My Trips".

A good opportunity for me to remind/mention...

Please don't use the links in any PRICELINE emails, rather please return here and use the PRICELINE links here on the board to continue your bidding.

THANKS!!!

Good to be reminded but I don't think I have ever started a bid from an email. I come here first because never know what has changed before my next bidding session. :)

I was surprised about the changes in emails. Not only were the rejected bids not mailed out but when checking My Trips on priceline, they only showed the last area I used as a re-bid zone, and nothing about the 2 other tries I made. Looks as if I'm going to have to fire up Excel and keep track of my bidding as I use to use my priceline emails to keep track. Funnier yet, is the fact my winning bid for Howell, MI never did show up on My Trips. Since then, I have bid and won in a different town on different dates and that did show up.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying, that it is not my email goofing up. And I had checked the spam as that was my first thought.

Cheryl

Hey I bid on a RSW>FLL car rental this AM and didnt get the "this is what would be good or better in pricing" with dollar suggestions. Does this mean I'm coming close?? And can I expand to the next highest car category without waiting for the 24 clock and still bid my number and see what happens?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]