Hotwire Hotel: Trying to book Sonoma 4* (MacArthurPlace) - too early?

lostandconfused
By lostandconfused,
in

I see some previous wins in Sonoma for MacArthur place earlier this year, but current searches on HOTWIRE yield no results... Am I too early, or is it likely that the hotel won't be releasing inventory to Hotwire at this stage?
There is no telling when, or if, a hotel wil release inventory to the opaque suppliers. Keep in mind that HOTWIRE will only show one hotel at each star level per zone, so if another 4* hotel in this zone is offering HOTWIRE at a price cheaper than the the Mac Aurther Place is offering inventory, the other (lower priced) hotel will be the one offered.
Thoughts/opininos appreciated. Also looking at Renaissance Lodge in Sonoma via Priceline, but will post that separately!
Please keep all posts for this stay in this same thread. If you ultimately use PRICELINE we'll move the entire thread to that section of the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What looks like MacArthur Place is available this coming weekend, Labor Day Weekend, for $198 on HOTWIRE.

But MacArthur's not showing available on HOTWIRE for any of the four weekends following, which I'd expect to be slower dates than Labor Day Weekend. (Hotwire doesn't offer ANY 4* option in Sonoma for those later Sept weekends.)

It's possible MacArthur Place only gives HOTWIRE inventory very close to the travel dates then. If next week Macarthur Place starts showing available on Hotwire for 9/11-9/13 that would be evidence that the hotel is only feeding Hotwire inventory a week or so in advance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]