Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter-Convention Center)

bhews
By bhews,
in

I'm seeing different icons than you posted now, and a rate of $100.

For 4* in Gaslamp-Convention Center, 8/18-8/22, searching on 2adults/0children (are you searching 2/0 also?), I now see:

Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Highspeed, Tennis

Trip Advisor: 4/5, 220+ reviews

That looks like a match for the Hilton Gaslamp.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase and let us know what you get.

I put in 2 adults and 2 children but when I looked it did not include the kids. I had to change the date too.

For 4* in Gaslamp-Convention Center, 8/18-8/22

So those are the new icons.

Non-smoking, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, highspeed internet, $106

Thx

The Hilton Bayfront has been reported with those icons in the past, so that would be my best guess.

Hotwire doesn't give TripAdvisor stats with this listing so I'm not 100% confident in the ID. This could also be a new set of icons for one of the other smokefree hotels in the zone like the Marriott Gaslamp.

But Hilton Bayfront is my best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase.

When I wrote "The Hilton Bayfront has been reported with those icons in the past" I was talking about the icons displayed on HOTWIRE; NOT the amenity icons displayed on Hilton's own website. They're not the same.

The Hilton Bayfront is a 100% nonsmoking hotel, even though Hilton doesn't display a "Nonsmoking" icon on the Hilton website.

Do you find the Hilton Bayfront listing in the BetterBidding Hotel List? Do you see that the Hilton Bayfront icons there match the icons that you posted?

This property has not yet been identified, but for $5/nite difference does it really pay to drop a full star rating when the TA information provided for this property is just 'ok' at 3.0/5.0?

Is there something in particular you're looking for from this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So I guess I waited too long the 99 for 8/19-8/22 for 4* San Diego Gaslamp/Convention Center is gone.

3* in Sea World Mission bay Shelter Island airport shuttle, fitness, pool, on-site restaurant, laundry, high speed internet

Thanks for your help :)

The 3* matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Bayside so that would be my best guess for that one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

There is a 4* Gaslamp/Convention Center remaining for those dates but I put in 2 adults only (on my first search, it was an error) , I have 2 kids, will that present a problem i.e. too small of a room.

Just wondering if you heard about others who tried this.

Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]