Hotwire Hotel: here are my confirmed bids!

pez
By pez,
in

3 stars - $74 Miyako Hotel Los Angeles **price raised from $68 to $74 in 3 hours

3.5 stars $65 - Hilton Anaheim and Towers ***DISNEY SOUTH **I really thought I was getting HYATT!

3.5 stars $58 - Hilton San Diego Del Mar ***quite happy to get this one, not expected at all

Thanks for your help!

:)

Congratulations on your win! Presumably (hopefully) you used the limited time $10 rebate per night for your bookings?

I noted the Hilton San Diego Del Mar listed as 3* on the Hotwire Hotel Lists. Could you please check to confirm if it's 3.5* so that the list can be updated?

Appreciate if you could also include the dates of your win + all the amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase. This information can then assist others in identifying this property before purchase. You can still view the amenities by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

The Hilton Anaheim seems to be coming up pretty often these days for Priceline. Good location but do note the additional daily parking charge of $11.

Thanks and enjoy your honeymoon! I'll be going visiting this place again next year for mine! :)

Pez

Congratulations on your win(s).

Can you please add the dates breakdown of each of these stays as well as the amenities associated with each? (you can still view the amenities listed for each by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's homepage... this is the information that will enable us to help others identify these properties in the future)

Also, i know i merged your prior posts (since they were all for the same dates) but now that you have 3 separate wins can you please make 3 separate posts <sorry>. Doing so will enable each hotel to have its own thread and users that scan the topic titles will be able to see the hotel, star rating, and property that has been awarded.

Thanks!

PS- good luck with your upcoming wedding and honeymoon :)

PPS- sorry to repeat what Dave wrote, i hadn't read his post before typing mine :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]