Priceline Hotel: 4* Monterey (Monterey-Pacific Grove) InterContinental Clement Mnterey

prea
By prea,
in

Hello there!

I`m going to spend 3 days with my wife in the Monterey area (May 23-25) and I`m thinking about the lodging.

I`ve heard that it is best to stay in Carmel because of the proximity to the nicest restaurants, shops, most interesting places to stroll, etc.

However it seems that one can`t get a decent B&B room for less than $150.

On the other hand, I`ve seen here some deals under $100 for 3.5* hotels in Monterey using PRICELINE, but none for Carmel.

Any thoughts on that? Any possibility for getting a cheaper stay in Carmel?

Thanks and regards

Under $100 doesn't seem like a high probability bet, but why not give it a shot... worse that can happen is that your bid is rejected. HOTWIRE is showing no hotels available in Carmel at all, and while this doesn't exclude PRICELINE from having availability, it does favor the probability that $100 will not likely be enough.

If you'd like help with a bidding strategy please confirm the parameters of your bid and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your dates are Saturday, Sunday, Monday on Memorial Day weekend.

As you note Hotwire has nothing in Carmel for those dates. If you can drop the Saturday night Hotwire has two options in Carmel for Sunday and Monday---a 3.5* at $134 or a 3* at $136.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this new itinerary results in less expensive hotel stays for you :)

Hope you're happy with the results for this part of your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]