Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orange County (Anaheim-Disney Nrth) Comfort Inn

Maxvz
By Maxvz,
in

I just got a hotel in the anaheim north area for 9-24, one night and two rooms. It was a 2* with pool, free breakfast and laundry amenities. The price was $34/night. The hotel was the Comfort Inn Anaheim at 1251 North Harbor Blvd. This hotel does not appear to be on the Hotwire list. This was the best price I could get. I tried extensive Priceline bids for this night, with no luck. It has a free shuttle to the park.

Max

Can you confirm that this hotel is indeed a 2*.

A search for your date shows a 1* hotel with those amenities (albeit at a higher price), so i just want to make sure that it is indeed 2*... and also know for the future that if a 1* comes up with these amenities than it's not necessarily indicative that the hotel has been downgraded.

You can still view the star rating and amenities by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks for sharing and adding to our lists!

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]