Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Westin St. Francis

cober6711
By cober6711,
in

$70-05/08/09-05/09/09

Due to an interesting tip I discovered and posted in 'General Priceline Tips', I found out the magic number is '69'...but of course I didn't know that before booking...

Not to mention it seems I've somehow managed to scrounge my way out of the dreaded Priceline room!

What does this mean, cober6711? Have you contacted the hotel and arranged to reserve a particular room type?
This was accomplished by giving my SPG Gold # and stating I had a bad experience in room 869 (one of their dreaded Priceline rooms) which I've read is one of the worst rooms in the hotel because its a very small room and also one of the walls houses an elevator, which apparently is very noisy (thanks to Tripadvisor for this)

According to SPG.com (using a trick I wrote on here) it seems Ive now been placed in a slightly larger 'Traditional Room'.

I'm going to try the $20 sandwich trick usually used in Las Vegas when I check in...and see if that does anything for me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]