Hotwire Hotel: San Diego Hotwire 4.5* or 4*?

ozprof
By ozprof,
in

I'm a newbie so I hope I'm posting this correctly.

I'm trying to differentiate b/n 3 hotwire options. April 13th.

One option is 4 star for $109 in Downtown -Harbor Island.

Non-smoking, pool, fitness center, high speed internet, business center, restaurant, airport shuttle, and tennis nearby.

(I'm wondering if that is Sherton Marina?)

The other is a 4 star for $109 in Gaslamp-Convention Center.

Non-smoking with fitness center and pool, restaurant, high speed internet and business center

The other is 4.5 star for $173. Downtown-Harbor Island.

Fitness center, restaurant, and high speed internet.

any help much appreciated!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 4.5* in the Downtown zone is a match for the US Grant so that would be our best guess for that one.

The other two properties i'm not seeing as you have posted, for the 4* Downtown property i'm seeing a hotel priced at $109 with Shuttle, Restuarant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis (NOTE: there is no SMOKE FREE icon on my search as you have indicated above) and this is a match for the Sheraton so that would be my best guess for the one i'm currently seeing

The 4* i'm seeing in the Gaslamp zone also doesn't have a Smoke Free icon, is priced at $194/nite with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business and a Tripadvisor rating of 4.5/5.0 which would make this one a match for the Omni San Diego and therefore our best guess.

Let us know what you decide and/or if you're still seeing the properties with the Smoke Free icon as you posted above or not and what ever you decide to do for this stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]