Reservation Names on Priceline

andrusyna
By andrusyna,
in

Hi,

If I'm trying to get 4 rooms but only have 3 adults over 21 with credit cards, can I just put the same adult's name on 2 rooms, or even all 4 rooms? I'm unclear if Priceline or the hotel is OK with the same person checking into multiple rooms at the same hotel during the same stay, but I think all they really want is your credit card for inicdentals and fees anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Tom

You can put the same name on all hotels rooms (or a sub-set of rooms). As an example, think of a husband, wife, and 2 teenage kids... they reserve 2 rooms and would most likely put both rooms only in the name of one of the spouses.

You just need to make sure that the person whose name appears on the reservation is there to check-in. If everyone is not traveling together, some people may not be able to check into their room until the person whose name the room(s) were booked under shows up.

To play it safe, i would also only have one person go up to the desk to check into the multiple rooms... saves the possibility of any unnecessary questions being asked (have the others wait in the car, go for a walk around the lobby, etc). As always, act in a respectable manner and as a guest the hotel would want to have.... no need to be loud and draw attention to yourselves in the lobby.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have used the same name for up to 4 rooms on a Priceline bid, when I didn't know the correct names for all the people travelling or wasn't sure how the rooms would be shared. There were no problems.

And I think the travellers only needed to provide one credit card for their stay while at the hotel, because all the rooms were on the same reservation.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]