Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Bothell) Country Inn and Suites

cfl122
By cfl122,
in

With your budget I presume you don't want a hotel with pay parking so I'd avoid bidding the following zones on Priceline:

Downtown-Pike Place

Downtown-Space Needle

Lake Union

Airport SEA

In Bellevue zone at least one hotel charges for parking, and I'm not sure about the rest.

Options where you have a good chance of winning for $65 or less with free parking include:

3*/2.5* Renton/Kent

2.5* North Everett

3*/2.5* Lynnwood-Edmonds

3*/2.5* Bothell

2.5* University-Northgate

Free breakfast might or might not be included at any of the above. There are a number of Extended Stay Americas around Seattle that you can often get in the $30's, or even $20's. I don't know your opinion of ESAs and I haven't listed them as options. They're the cheapest thing in town but not necessarily the best "value for the money".

Congratulations on your win... glad to see you received a hotel with the desired Complimentary Breakfast and hopefully this will suit your needs.

Please do confirm the star rating of this property as indicated on your PRICELINE winning bid confirmation page (even though you bid 2 star you may have been upgrded to a 2.5* property)

Thank you for sharing you results with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]