Early check-in guarantee (by paying for the night before arrival)

JimC
By JimC,
in

From Priceline's FAQ:

Late Check-in: As with any hotel reservation, we suggest that you contact the hotel if you plan to arrive late in the day. If you are going to be delayed or find that you cannot check-in to your hotel on the date you requested, you should contact the hotel to let them know. If you don't check-in to the hotel on the first day of your reservation, and you do not alert the hotel in advance, the remaining portion of your reservation will be canceled and you will not be entitled to a refund. Calling the hotel to make them aware of the delay will help to secure your room.
Jim there wont be a problem if the hotel knows you are coming in early.

I disagree... with official check-in time at most hotels 3pm (and some now stretching it to 4pm) a hotel would be within their rights to deny you a room at 6am (assming your arriving at 6am on check-in day) While some hotels my provide you a room at 6am on the arrival date, i dont think this can be assumed.

As the others have posted, you can include your arrival for the nite before, but you MUST call the hotel and let them know you won't be arriving until 6am the following day. You can even call the afternoon of check-in date, let them know that you won't be arriving until 6am, and give them a credit card over the phone (for incidentals) and ask them to check you in manually to make sure the reservation is not mistakenly cancelled.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]