blocked email addresses at Priceline customer service

XT600
By XT600,
in

Folks,

I recently had a "conflict" with priceline customer service and escalated it to "executive" service. After 2 addional replies they told me "no emails will be replied anymore for this topic". If you reply the last email you'll get a "failure damon". I use the earlier email addresss which worked but no reply. FINE!

Does anybody of you out there experienced that your email adress or computer (MAC-Address?) will be GENERALLY EXCLUDED from all inquireies? I tried to ask some questions with the priceline onlinehelp, used by email from above conflict and never got any response. I used different email address, same question: no response.

Would this mean that I'd be from now onwards excluded from all their customer service even I've been buying with their system again 4-5 more times?

Thanks for you comments! :)

Would this mean that I'd be from now onwards excluded from all their customer service even I've been buying with their system again 4-5 more times?

no, you are excluded from further discussions about this topic but PRICELINE will always be happy to accept your bids :) ...is this about your Cedar City bid?

Priceline once told me not to email them any more about a certain hotel stay, saying that further emails from me about that stay would not get a response.

Since then I've contacted Customer Service about other stays and they've responded to me.

After Customer Service told me not to email them anymore I took my issue to the executive level and ultimately I found resolution there and a refund. But it sounds like you've already gone to executive level. If you've been turned down at executive level I don't know what else you can do.

As long as your Priceline account isn't blocked (i.e. they still process your bids) you should be able to contact CS about future stays.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]