Priceline Hotel: 4* Minneapolis St Paul (Downtown Minneapolis)

littlecub
By littlecub,
in

First time user and been reading the posts here to figure out how to get a hotel room in downtown MPLS for 5 days. Tried the following bids:

$50

$59

$65

$67

and no deal. :)

Gettting a little frustrated. I did change from 4* to 3.5* between 65 and 67 and still no deal. Any advice for a newbie? I am waiting 24 hrs between bids, is that correct? Thanks for you help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the date(s) of your stay?

I did change from 4* to 3.5*
I assume you changed to 3 stars... as PRICELINE doesn't offer a 3.5* rank in their star rating system.

What is your maximum bid for a 4* hotel for this stay? For a 3*?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did you want to try for a 4* first up to $80 and then star over again, lowering your star rating and bid amounts... or are you seeking the least expensive 3* or better hotel for your dates?

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Also Downtown rates, and PRICELINE rates, are sometimes lower on Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights than on the weekdays. You might get your weekend nights accepted for less than you've already bid. That might mean switching hotels on Friday though, if you win a different hotel for Weds and Thurs nights.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]