Hotwire Hotel: san diego hotel help

azkahrs
By azkahrs,
in

I have been looking for san diego on HOTWIRE this week and have found that I let it default to 2 people instead of myself, dh and 2 kiddies, I got better availability.

The hotel I really want is probably a hit if I say 2 guests but doesn't even show with 2+2. Should I take my chance and book it, call to change to 2 beds (and take the pack and play as security) and keep my fingers crossed.

Anyone been in this situation?

Thanks

Sarah

I think it's the Holiday Inn, azkahrs, not the Dana. Sometimes HOTWIRE's "retail price" matches the target hotel's actual retail price and sometimes it doesn't.

Search Hotwire's Vacation Packages for 9/7-9/9 and you'll see Holiday Inn and Dana both show up as 3*. The Holiday Inn has the same icons as you posted though. Dana has different icons, including "Near Beach" and "Smoke Free Rooms".

If you purchase please use BetterBidding's HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

If you're interested Holiday Inn Mission Bay has a $59.50 Entertainment Card rate for your nights. Regular price $107.40. You can guarantee two queen beds for $59.50.

You should read the reviews and decide if the hotel is right for you. If it is that's a good price for two beds guaranteed.

You aren't guaranteed two beds with a HOTWIRE purchase for 2 adults only. You can ask and hope and probably a lot of times you'll get 2 beds but it's not guaranteed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]