Priceline participation determination (if one wants to look for bargai

123slb
By 123slb,
in

Thought I'd ask if there is any resource for determining a statewide overview of what cities PRICELINE offers bid-able rooms. Let's say one wants to stay somewhere in Colorado mountains but knows nothing about the towns that might have PRICELINE possibilities. Can anyone think of a way (short of grabbing an atlas and guessing by entering towns, one-by-one) to determine where Priceline has "Name Your Own Price" participation? Or maybe one can go to Hawaii but haven't a clue what islands have towns with Name Your Own Price?

Is there a better way to uncover nice deals in unfamiliar towns on a statewide basis?

Check out this Priceline List and you can see the cities that have Priceline hotels. Then use the search tools on BetterBidding to see if there are winning bids in the zone that you want.

Please use the BetterBidding's PRICELINE links each time you make a bid as it keeps this board a free, valuable resource.

It has been my experience that smaller towns don't offer a big discount from rack rates, I've found my best deals in bigger towns with many hotel rooms to fill.

Another option:

1) Go to PRICELINE

2) Enter "blah" for a city location and any set of dates, click NEXT

3) Next page you'll be given the opportunity it change the city (since it's not recognized) and under that a link to see complete list of locations avaialble. Click that link and you can see all available cities and sort them by State.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]