Hotwire Hotel: Need Help Identifying 2-star hotel in Chula Vista - San Ysidro

Tumpster
By Tumpster,
in

Hey there, looking to go to San Diego from 8/12-8/19 and am getting a 2 star Hotel with the following ammenities: comp breakfast, pool, laundry, and high speed internet. I was looking and don't see a match up for San Diego/Chula Vista, I was browsing the sand diego however and saw a 2* w/ the same amenities that was the La Quinta Inn. Would one think that the hotel I'm finding and the one listed on here are one and the same? Thanks! :)

Although the property above has not yet been identified, the La Quinta in Chula Vista is currently rated 2.5* (at one time it was 2 stars) so i'm doubtful that is the property you're being offered.

There is a Holiday Inn Express in this area which seems to be a good fit for the above, and while this property has not yet been reported either (so no evidence to 'match' it against) that would be our best guess.

Since this is an extended stay you could see if if the same hotel appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the first (or last) nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'; if you're happy with the results then move forward and purchase the balance of your stay, if not, seek alternate accomodations for the balance of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

NOTE: if you do split the purchase as described above, please use our HOTWIRE link for each purchase (ie- click our link to make the first purchase, if you're happy with the results then return here and click our HOTWIRE link again to begin the second purchase)

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]