Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Ft Lauderdale (Las Olas-Downtown-Port Everglades) Comfort Suites

longduo
By longduo,
in

Please help identify this FLL hotel

2.5-star hotel in Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades

This limited-service establishment offers accommodations suited to value-conscious travelers.

Suite, smoke-free, complimentary breakfast, pool, laundry, high speed internet access

Is this Hyatt Place? Or could it be Embassy Suites?

It is $134 on HOTWIRE.

Thanks,

Longduo

Has anyone had luck with Priceline for a hotel room in Fort Lauderdale for Sunday, March 30? I have been trying bidding every day for about 3 weeks in downtown, beach and airport north as a free retry with no luck. I have bid everywhere between $65 and $110.

I see a lot of wins for the new Marriott Courtyard Beach FLL, but none for my date.

The Marriott website shows availability as does the Hyatt Place Downtown.

Any hints?

Longduo

Has anyone had luck with Priceline for a hotel room in Fort Lauderdale for Sunday, March 30?
Maybe somebody has won a hotel for this date but never followed-up their thread so you're left wondering if there were ultimately successful or not. :)
Has anyone had luck with Priceline for a hotel room in Fort Lauderdale for Sunday, March 30?
You can easily answer this by looking at the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went ahead and booked this hotel on HOTWIRE for March 30, 1 night pre-cruise at $134. I got tired of trying Priceline daily for over a month with no success. My time is more valuable than that. I realize that this is spring break time so prices will be higher and availability tighter.

It is Comfort Suites Airport and Cruiseport Fort Lauderdale. It has a shuttle from the airport and to the cruiseport so it should be convenient.

Thanks for your help identifying this hotel.

Longduo

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]