Priceline Hotel: 4* Portland (Downtown) Larkspur Riverplace

traveler4ever
By traveler4ever,
in

Based upon the rates quoted above i would think it's very likely. I'd try every day or every other day given that this stay is just a couple of weeks away.

Colfax knows the idosyncrasies of the zone better than i do, so he may be able to offer some additional insight as to when the most likely time to expect success might be.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can't predict when the 4* hotels will give Priceline inventory. Sometimes it's well in advance; other times not until a week before, or even days. But $65-75 is lowball bidding for a 4*.

HOTWIRE has the Hilton for $112. Hilton is a 3.5* Customer Favorite on Hotwire and a 3* on Priceline. You might win the Hilton (or another Downtown 3*) for $75 or less on Priceline. If you want to try for that someone can suggest a specific strategy.

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

As i'm not from this area, do you know if this is the same hotel as the Larkspur Riverplace Hotel or is this different? If you're not sure, can you please provide the address as per the winning bid screen from priceline.

Thanks in advance, and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've stayed at pretty much all of the priceline 4 *, and the Riverplace is far and away my favorite. It's a gorgeous location and a really charming hotel, with great service. I think you'll find it's worth the $. Like all downtown Portland hotels, the parking is steep, but there is a cheaper parking garage just down the street where I parked.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]