Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Regency

coast2coast21
By coast2coast21,
in

I just want to say that this hotel was really good. It was very clean and very comfortable, I felt right at home. They also let us check-in early at 11 am (normal check-in time is 3pm). Also, they gave us late check-out and let us stay until 3 pm. This hotel is much nicer than the 3* Hyatt on Sunset (but I will also stay at that one again too because of the location).

^ Yeah I bid 4* hoping that I would land the Mondrian (I said I liked it based on location, but I have never stayed there). Atleast now I know that the Hyatt in BevHills is something I could live with so now if I bid 4* in West Hollywood I know I will be happy with Hyatt and Mondrian, and hopefully I will be happy if I land a 4* other than those 2 in that area.

^ Yeah I bid 4* hoping that I would land the Mondrian (I said I liked it based on location, but I have never stayed there). Atleast now I know that the Hyatt in BevHills is something I could live with so now if I bid 4* in West Hollywood I know I will be happy with Hyatt and Mondrian, and hopefully I will be happy if I land a 4* other than those 2 in that area.

I have done a fair amount of Pricelining in LA and I've only gotten the Mondrian once. The scene at the Mondrian is still hot after all these years, but the rooms at the Hyatt (and Intercontinental) are signficantly more pleasant.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]