Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (BeverlyHills-West Hollywood) InterContinental

xanthia
By xanthia,
in

I've gone up to $189 for 4* in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood, Brentwood, Hollywood, Santa Monica and Marina Del Rey for October 5 - 7th. I've used Pricline a ton, and typically pay about $129 for a 4* in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood. I was wondering if I should make other arrangements, or will the possibility of rebidding closer to the date open up any options. Thanks for your help!

Of the four zones you named only two---Beverly Hills/West Hollywod and Hollywood---have 4* bidding. Brentwood and Santa Monica/Marina del Ray only go to 3*.

Your stay is Friday and Saturday night. 4* rates in BH/WH are a little high. Beverly Hilton $323, Intercontinental $289, Hyatt Century $255.

HOTWIRE has:

4* Bev Hills/Westood/Century City....$239

3.5* Bev Hills/Westwood/Century City....$195.

3.5* in Hollywood/West Hollywood ....$179

The 3.5* amenity icons match the Hotel Angeleno and Hyatt West Hollywood. Do either of those hotels interest you? Both are rated 3* on Priceline and it's likely you could win them for less than the Hotwire prices by bidding for a 3* in Brentwood/Westwood zone (for the Angeleno) or a 3* in BevHills/WeHo (for the Hyatt WeHo).

But before you bid for a Priceline 3* or purchase on HOTWIRE I suggest trying to about $150 for a 4* in BH/WH or Hollywood one more time on Monday. Sometimes the hotels give "fresh inventory" to Priceline after the weekend.

I've used Pricline a ton, and typically pay about $129 for a 4* in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood.

...but you've never posted any reported wins? Please feel free to post your winning information ($129, 4*, zone, name of property) as a new topic as this may help others who may be looking to bid this area. Information like this keeps this board a relevant and valuable free resource.

I'm seeing the Westin Bonaventure in a non-refundale promo rate for $127.

If you click the link below and search for Los Angeles for your dates, the Westin should be on the list. Select it and $127 and change (2 nights @ 20% off is the promo) should be the first rate on the list.

Westn Promo

Not sure if the Westin is near where you need to be, but thought I'd throw it out there as another option.

$127 is a good rate for a 4*. I don't know how familiar the original poster is with LA so I'll mention that the Westin Bonaventure is in Downtown LA, which wasn't one of the zones she said she wanted. If she's willing to stay Downtown though she can probably win a 4* there for less than $127 by bidding.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]