Priceline Hotel: Venetian 4 in a room?

whenpigsfly
By whenpigsfly,
in

I know priceline specifies double occupancy but has anyone ever had trouble putting more than two in a room booked with priceline for the Venetian?

looking to try and put 4 in there and just want to make sure we dont have a problem at checkin.

We would ask for 2 queens knowing that that is purely at the discretion of the hotel and if they gave us a king we could put two on the floor. Still pondering bidding 2 rooms but just wanted to know what others experience has been.

What rooms have people been assigned on Priceline. Would you feel cramped with 4 in any venetian room?

Every time I ask for two beds at the V they want more money.You might try to e-mail or call ahead and ask before you get to the desk,other wise just use the pull out sofa like I always do.Plenty of room for four in all their rooms.Dont tell the hotel you have more then two,they will want more money.

Just back from the Venetian 04/11-04/14/04. We had 6 in our party ( 4 adults & 2 kids). I booked two rooms through Priceline for each night. I called ahead & requested two queens in each room. When I checked in the place was a mob scene (Bellagio was without power so I think a few people came over to the venetian). Anyway as I checked in they gave me two rooms with King Beds. I asked the check in person if they could find me two rooms with two queens that also were connecting rooms. She must have spent 15 minutes at the computer looking for rooms that matched what I wanted. She then told me to go have lunch & by the time I was finished eating she would speak to her manager & get me my request. I finished lunch & found out that she go me two rooms each with Queen beds that connected. She asked me the ages of the kids but they were not with me when I checked in so I'M sure The Venetian will work with you to get you those queen beds. You will only get two room keys however. And Yes, the sofa in the living room open up into a bed so even if you get a King you have plenty of room for 4.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]