Priceline Hotel: 5* 4* 3* in Munich - Help Needed...

Shahar
By Shahar,
in

Hello,

I'm hoping to use priceline to book a hotel room in Munich, Germany for 3 days in October.

It seems that there is a special event on the dates I'm looking for and any help would be great.

I'm looking for two double rooms anywhere in Munich area (outside the city center is also an option....) from Oct 3 till Oct 6.

Thanks in advance! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What is your maximum bid for this stay? Are you willing to pay more for one of the higher rated hotels or are you looking for the least expenisve 3* or better hotel? Are you willing to pay more a hotel in the City Center or is there really no zone preference?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

I'm hoping to use priceline to book a hotel room in Munich, Germany for 3 days in October.

It seems that there is a special event on the dates I'm looking for and any help would be great.

October + special event = How about Oktoberfest?!?! www.oktoberfest.de

I'm looking for two double rooms anywhere in Munich area (outside the city center is also an option....) from Oct 3 till Oct 6.

That will be very tough and/or expensive, even outside the city limits.

As this is during Oktoberfest and Oct 3rd is Germany's national holiday I wouldn't be overly optimistic about this one. But others have been successful even during Oktoberfest., so give it a shot. Any of the hotels reported in Munich so far are close to public transport so you should be fine at any of these. The airport zone is indeed way out there. But if you get the Airport Marriott you would still be close to the train which would take you downtown in about 45 minutes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]