4* San Diego Gaslamp Quarter - Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter

Fitness Center

Pool

Dining

Business Center

Wireless Internet

Tennis Nearby

"Best Value"

I meant to post this earlier, but this was a last minute trip, and we got these rooms on Hotwire only a few days before we traveled to San Diego. I booked a total of four rooms for the nights of 7/18 and 7/19, and three rooms for the night of 7/20, at prices of $122, $124 and $134/night. The hotels were very full in San Diego on these nights, and the availability shown on Hotwire changed minute by minute. It was very interesting and exciting -- at first Hotwire would say there were only two rooms available at this hotel, and then no rooms, and then some new rooms would be added, so by checking back regularly over two days, I was able to cobble together all the rooms and nights I needed in four separate purchases. The price for this hotel ranged as high as $159/night, but when I would check back on Hotwire a few minutes later, it would be back down to $134. Used SB, of course. Thanks, BB, for saving my family a lot of money on this San Diego get together! Other 3* and 4* hotels were asking $200 to $300/night for these dates, and Hilton's web site showed they were sold out for these dates???

Congratulations on your success(es)... glad to see you were able to get all the rooms at the same porperty even though you had to make separate purhcases and piecemeal this together.

Please note for your future hotwire purchases that we have our onn HOTWIRE link... please use our own link when purchases thru hotwire.

Glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for sharing the above experience with the rest of us.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]