Swimming

Fitness

Spa

Tennis

Gold

Business Center

High Speed Internet

For $416

Everyone thinking it is La Costa??? If so, it is listed at $380 everywhere else.

How does the double the difference work?? :) I have read all about but still don't really understand!!! Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Amanda

This is a match for the La Costas so that would be our best guess.

If correct, using the Double the Difference Guarantee would essentially bring your cost down to about $350/nite (plus taxes and fees)... is this an amount you're willing to spend on a room?

Let us know and we'll advise accordingly if this is within your budget. (if you make this purchase before posting again, please use our HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am actually going down to watch the Acura Classic Tennis Tournament at the La Costa Resort, so I was surprised to see it come up. I went to the La Costa Site

yesterday and a room for my dates is actuallu 317 (1st 2 night ) 375 (2nd 2 nights) so..... a $347 Average.... si the price would be even lower....

But, no I don't really want to spend that kind of money a night. Am looking for other good options around that area.

Thanks for you help and I will use your links when I buy my hotel room.

amanda

Another check of the La Costa website and they have dropped the price to $319 a night. Hotwire is still showing $416. So, basically if I went this route I would buy they hotel and Hotwire would refund me $194 a night??? Am I understanding this DD thing correctly???

Thanks,

Amanda

I just confirmed that La Costa is now $319 on their own website and $416 on Hotwire.

Under Best Price Guarantee you'd be entitled to a refund of $194 per night (double the $97 difference).

The room would still cost $222, plus tax and fee, after the refund.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and make your Double the Difference claim as quick as you can....before the price goes up on La Costa's website.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]