Hotwire Hotel: Help to identify hot Wire San Diego 4*

CameronLynn
By CameronLynn,
in

Hi there, 1st.....Love your site! Been cruising around just soaking up info here, but now I need your help to identify a hot Wire 4* hotel in San Diego, Sea World Mission Bay Shelter Island area. It shows the following icons: Beach Front, Fitness, Pools, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet and Golf. No tennis, and that is what has me confused. It is listed at $195 for the nights of my stay (July 21 & 22) Any clue as to what it might be?

Thanks in advance for help! :)

Welcome to the board, CameronLynn.

I'm stumped on this one.

The only two 4* reported in SeaWorld zone to date are Hilton San Diego Resort and Paradise Point Resort. When I check HOTWIRE Vacation Packages for your dates the Hilton and Paradise both still come up as 4*, but with different amenity icons than the 4* you're asking about. Both have tennis icon and your 4* hotel doesn't, for example.

There's no match in Vacation Packages for your icons so I think this is some third hotel; not the Hilton or Paradise Point. Maybe one of the 3.5* in the Hotel List has been upgraded.

It shows the following icons: Beach Front, Fitness, Pools, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet and Golf. No tennis
Welcome to BeterBidding!

HOTWIRE only showns the first eight amenity icons. If you do your HOTWIRE search again and click "continue" or "hotel details", you'll see the Tennis icon as well (at least i did on my search). If so, best guess is that this is the Hilton.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]