Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark (Meadowlands-Rutherford) Sheraton Meadowlands

jamespr
By jamespr,
in

Hi

Iam coming to New York on 26th October 2006 for 4 nights and I am trying to find a hotel via priceline for a good 3 or 4 * star that is reasonably central.

I would be grateful for some assistance or advice as everytime I put in a bid it always gets rejected. The last bid for a four star hotel was $170 and rejected.

Many thanks

James

Hi

I have Midtown East, Midtown South, Midtown West ticked.

I have just gone for 4 star deluxe, but have done it with 3 star upscale as well.

I have not gone for any other areas except those, I like the Hyatt which is in New Jersey across from New York as long as it would only take a few mins by tube into New York.

I have looked in general at New Jersey, but dont want an hours bus trip each day as I have limited time before I fly back home.

I dont want to pay more than

Two re-bids available at the 4* level, only one at the 3* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* MTE...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS...

Select 4* MTS...

Select 4* MTE and MTW...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS and MTS...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $165, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and UM/CPS...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and MTS...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $180, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

=====================================================================

At 3* only one re-bid zone.

Select 3* MTE...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS...

Select 3* MTS...

Select 3* MTE and MTW...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* UM/CPS and MTS...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and UM/CPS...

Select 3* MTW and MTS...

Select 3* MTE and MTS...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTS and MTW...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTE and MTS and UM/CPS...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* MTW and UM/CPS and MTE...

Select 3* MTW and UM/CPS and MTS...

Bid $180.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

the hotel shuttle bus makes a stop at Secaucus Plaza where you can pick up the NJ Transit Route 190 bus directly into New York's Port Authority Bus terminal. The trip is 20 minutes. I suppose you could get a NJ Transit bus to Secaucus Junction, but this would cost more and take more time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]