Priceline Hotel: 4 people in one room

taho16
By taho16,
in

There is no way to guarantee space for 4 people in one room on priceline. Though it is worth noting the most of the hotels in the MTW area are huge and should have no problem accommodating your request once you check in, especially if you are willing to check your bags and wait for your desired room type while it is cleaned.

The Sheraton Manhattan has 665 rooms

The Le Parker Meridian has 730 rooms

The Westin Times Square has 860 rooms

The New York Hilton has 2000 rooms

I have done it before without a problem and I would reccomend the same even though of course there are no garantees.

Hotwire will let you get a room for 4 guest. But does not promise two beds.
Searching for 4 guests on HOTWIRE will ensure enough bedding for all of you. This could include a pull-out sofabed and/or a roll-away bed, but in most 4* properties you'd be given two beds.
...most of the hotels in the MTW area are huge...
While most of the hotels are BIG, many of the rooms are notoriously small, and i wouldn't use priceline if you needed quad occupancy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

The New York Hilton was sold out this past weekend and it WAS tricky to get rooms with double beds. We had a reservation for 3 rooms. In the end, the manager on staff was able to provide 1 room with 2 double beds and 2 rooms with king beds. He was also kind enough to comp the rollaway beds we needed, which was likely due to my hilton rewards preferred diamond status.

This is the first time I have encountered this much difficulty getting a room with 2 double beds - especially at such a large hotel. If you want to play it safe, follow the advice above.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]