25$ off two nights hotel @ Expedia

djohannw
By djohannw,
in

Just from my inbox:

"Dear djohannw,

Save $25 on a hotel stay of two or more nights -- anywhere you like! Get away and shop in the city, kick back on a sunny beach, or enjoy a more comfortable alternative to spending the holidays in your old room (and your old bunk bed) at home. Your coupon redemption code is holidaybonus."

As this is such a generic code I assume anybody can use it...if not, the first taker will be the winner...;-)!

Greetings - Dirk

Just gone one too .... timely, as I need to book three nights in Vegas for a friend Dec 4-7. She is worried about using priceline as they do not want the Westin. I tried for the Venetion up to $110 plus bonus and nothing. Hotwire has a 4.5* which looks like the MGM Grand because of the golf icon ... I think it was $117. I will post my results.

As always be careful that the rate you are getting is really the best. As I mentioned elsewhere, I booked the HoJo SeaWorld from its web site for a rate of $65/night. This is cancellable until 4 PM on the day of arrival. I looked for the Expedia Special rate for this hotel, and it is $79/night. Even with the coupon, it costs more than booked through the web site, and Expedia would charge the full amount immediately upon booking. But on the bright side, I was able to get the coupon to work using Dirk's instructions.

• 2 weeks later...

This promo is still working, despite the supposed Dec 3 deadline for hotel purchases. Prior to Dec 3 I made two separate hotel purchases. Both were for one-night stays, by the way. I just now completed my 3rd purchase, again a one night stay.

Since there seems to be so many glitches in the system surrounding this promo, I "tested the waters" by trying to use it to purchase a hotel in January, but they've got that part programmed correctly.

So for the time being, looks like it's still good for hotel stays through Dec 31.

From my experience, the secret to the one-night successes is to type the words hotel and bonus without any spaces between the two. Whenever I would separate the two, their system would reject any one night transaction.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]