Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD) Hilton Chicago Ohare Airport

vancouverite
By vancouverite,
in

I was rejected $55, $60, $65, finally accepted at $67 (via Savingsbarn link). I'd been reading nick5/Cheryl's difficulty at finding a room for this weekend and like her had no flexibility around dates. Following a similar strategy as was suggested for her I was rejected on nine 4* bids for NMA and M-L-GP from $95 up to $135, and on 3* bids for the same areas (using free rebid zones) at $60 and $65.

At which point I decided I was willing to be out at the airport, and being within the airport itself should make that even easier.

With the accepted bid Priceline also gave me the option to extend my stay at the same rate, but I didn't take it.

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $134.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $28.76

Total Charges: $162.76

Thank you Cheryl for posting your rejects data and thanks everyone who gave her advice that also proved useful to me!

That is the part I love about this site. Everyone here together helping and ready to pitch in and let others know how their bidding is going. Congrads on your Chicago trip, now the fun part of planning what we are going to do when we get there. :)

Cheryl

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]