Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Sheraton Hotel and Marina

wingnut
By wingnut,
in

During the last couple of days, I have found a four star hotel in San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) for $113 or $114 on July 11 for one night. But after I attempt to complete the transaction, I have repeatedly (three times) received the following message :) :

"We're sorry, but the itinerary you selected is no longer available. Your card has not been charged. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You may retry your search by modifying your date, neighborhood or select another hotel within a different star category and we will search all other hotels to find the best available hot-RateSM.

Note that this price is not guaranteed until the purchase is complete. Hotwire Customer Care Associates will not be able to assist you with this problem. 111"

In my haste to close the deal, I have not written down or printed off the amenities, except that it has an airport shuttle.

Seems like Hotline is baiting me (no switch going on here because there is no charged to my credit card). Despite Hotline's warning that no one will help me with this problem, are they accountable for an error that has prevented me from making this transaction three times? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Any suggestions about how I should proceed would be appreciated.

Paydirt! :) The *4 San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) for $113 I've had been attempting to buy via Hotwire, but wasn't able to because I kept getting the "We're sorry, but the itinerary you selected is no longer available" error message, finally became available this morning. I used SavingsBarn.

The property is the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina at 1380 Harbor Island Drive with the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Tennis Nearby

Business Center

The Hotwire price was $113 for a total with tax of $131.85

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]