OH Cincinnati LivInn Suites Sharonville/Cincy North

lowballer
By lowballer,
in

If you can get this for the $24 I bid for one night, it is a very good value.

To get there, take the exit off I-75 immediately south of 275 (Sharon Road), then go west, then north on Chester Road, past a high school and look for the hotel on the left. Or from I-275 exit immediately west of 75 (Route 747), then go south, then past Tri-County Mall go east, then south on Chester and it's on the right. The interstates in this area were smothered with speed traps on Friday night; be careful. (I was OK.)

Check-in wasn't perfectly smooth. I arrived around 5 pm to find the front desk having trouble checking in another PL guest. When it was my turn the clerk couldn't find my reservation in the first place she looked, either. It was somewhere in the computer, though.

Anyway, I'm not sure how the "Suites" comes into play, but my room was decent. I got a nonsmoking queen, and the room included a refigerator (with a separate real freezer compartment) and microwave. The TV, while only around 25", got tons of channels. Everything was quiet and the hotel didn't seem too busy. A step down from say, a Residence Inn, but a fair 2* nonetheless.

There's a seasonal outdoor pool and a good continental breakfast from 6-9 am. Note the hours aren't pushed back any later on weekends.

There are other hotels in the immediate area, but not much in the way of grocery stores or places to eat unless you go to the mall or elsewhere along I-275.

I got a knock on the door from housekeeping at 11.30 am but otherwise was able to fudge the noon checkout time by half an hour or so without asking.

• 3 months later...

Hello!

We also won LivInn Suites in April of this year. Great value, solid 2 star. We agree with everything you wrote about the room.

However, if you're willing to drive 10 minutes, you are one suburb over from one of the most fabulous grocery stores in the world: Jungle Jim's. An acre of food paradise for "foodies." www.junglejims.com

We also had difficulty checking in- not only as PL customers, but the manager loudly insulted priceline to us in front of other customers. It just seemed so highly inappropriate.

Nevertheless, a place of happy memories as we sold/closed on our home (our last anchor to Cincinnati) that evening! :)

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]