Free instant Hilton HHonors Gold Status

gleff
By gleff,
in

• 2 weeks later...

How do I combine the two? Also.... I have a blue account currently and it has about 6,400 points in it - not too many. I received an email from them recently to the effect that if I don't stay in a Hilton during the next several months my points expire and become useless. Is there a way around this or as an alternative.... is there something of tangible value I can use these points for before they expire?

Phaelon56, why don't you apply for either a Hilton HHonors Amex or Visa?

as long as you earn some HHonors points, your current points balance shouldn't expire.

also, you can combine the two accounts using an online form. just login to your account online and fill out the form.

check out Flyertalk.com for more help.

• 4 weeks later...

After logging into your account click on member services. From the drop-down menu choose combine multiple accounts. You need your membership number as well as your pin or password.

Thanks - now i am Gold.

However, i combined my silver account (with points) with the new gold account a few days ago.

I still have my silver account with the points an a gold account with 0 (zero) points!?!

What went wrong?

I had the same problem.

After 10 days i made a second attempt and the merge went thru on the second try (it took about 3 days). On the second merge i put in the comment section "second attempt, firt try unsuccessful".

Thanks, I'll try again and put in the comment "second attempt, first try unsuccessful"

Thanks again.

I was already a blue memeber :) , but after seeing this post I filled out the form yesterday for a Gold membership :)

I went to the member services menu and combined my accounts. Ill check back in a few days. Im happy because I have an upcoming stay in March at the Marco Island Hilton. I hope they have room to upgrade me.

Happy Travelling, Randi
  • 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]