Priceline Hotel: A/C in May

JF1980
By JF1980,
in

Hi,

I am looking for A/C for either may 12-14th or May13-14th. Hotwire has 3.5* what we all believe to be the sheraton for $98, meanwhile priceline compare and save wants $239 for the sheraton. If i were to bid for a 3* do you think it would be a waste of time and I should just go with the hotwire price. If i were to bid what price should i start with. I like the sheraton, it is very nice, and i don't mind getting it. I have never stayed at Tropicana or holiday inn, which is what is supposedly the other 3*'s right? I do not mind getting those either. I am not ready to bid yet, but should be by saturday. I am waiting to find out if we are bidding on 1 or 2 rooms. Please let me know what I should do, or if I should wait until I know how many rooms we want.

THanks,

Joe

you might want to Bump this thread when your plans are firm, things can happen in a few days, rates can go up if the hotel starts to fill. The $98 rate sounds pretty good, though and I would think its the Sheraton as Saturday nights go for big bucks on the boardwalk.

Make sure you stop at the White House on Arctic Ave for a world class Hoagie Submarine Sandwich :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]