Hotwire Hotel: want o'hare hilton 3/10/06

trane
By trane,
in

The only hotel showing on hotwire I believe is the Westin as reveiws mention the wonderful beds and bathroom showers which is a Westin feature. That is the only fourstar that is on hotwire. When I went to Orbitz I noticed that several hotels such as the Doubletree and another four star are sold out. I can get the Hilton for 143, but hate to pay that price when I have gotten the hotel before for 70. Thanks again for your help.

It sounds as if your plans are not flexible enough to use the opaque services in this situation, unless you are willing to accept any hotel in the zone. If you do need to only stay at the hilton, please use our HILTON link as found in our SUPPORT PAGE.

I was recently in a similar situation as i have an early flight and needed a hotel with 24 hour shuttle... most, but not all, in the area offered this. I made sure to bid low enough so that if i needed to take a taxi to the airport on my own my total cost would still be a good deal. Sure enough i received a hotel without 24 hour shuttle, but my price paid plus taxi fare is still a bargain compared to anything else i could gotten on my own.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare, I was having a similar thought. It sounds like trane was looking at the Hilton because of the obvious advantage of being right in the airport. However, the Holiday Inn Select O'Hare in Rosemont has a $85 advance purchase rate for that night and offers a 24 hour shuttle. It's right next to the airport.

That would be a significant discount without the risk of bidding and being farther from the airport.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]