Hotwire Hotel: 3* Sedona Bell Rock Inn and Suites

putter
By putter,
in

As per our PM exchange, let us know when your plans to move forward with Pricelne or Hotwire are firm. The above hotels may or may not be available by the time you are ready to commit, so for the sake of time we'd prefer to only do the research once you're ready to move forward.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Bell Rock Inn is part of ilx resorts (www.ilxresorts.com), which is mostly time shares. The web site for ILX has specials for the Bell Rock (Feb-March 06) that are lower than the prices offered by Hotwire. You can see the prices on the web and book them or call and ask. They allow cancellation with full refund with a day's notice and no fees.

• 4 weeks later...

I just came back from this hotel. It is in Oak Creek, south of Sedona, next door to LaQuinta. There are plenty of restaurants and stores right there - even a supermarket. The National Forest Visitor Center is just down the road. We had a very nice room, called a King Suite. As posted above, it was cheaper to book directly than on hotwire. They gave us breakfast and movie tickets as well. It is not what I expected. The area around it is fully built-up and it is not a resort. The place is a bit tired and the "lobby" is the size of the inside of an SUV. The staff are friendly and they try to to maintain it as best they can. I would think think it's fine for a few nights but not for a vacation. It had less going for it than a typical 2* place but it's a good value for Sedona.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]