has anyone flown frontier airlines ?

jmuls
By jmuls,
in

Frontier Air has some cheap flights to cancun in January out of Phily. The reviews online are not good, I do not usually listen to them, someone is always unhappy.LOL  Was wondering if anyone has flown and what did you think. ?     Cancun has a lot of good prices as well with hotels     Thx    Joe

I've flown them, and although my return flight was delayed over an hour, i wouldn't have any problem flying them again for the right price.

The reviews i had read before my own flight is that they are sticklers for the size of your carry-on and/or personal items, and if you're over the dimensions at all they will look to charge (so may sure you're not one of those people trying to bring something onboard that is clearly 6inches larger on all sides then what is allowed).

I'd put them above Spirit, but below the other 'major' carriers.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have flown twice out of Trenton and would do so again. Haven't flown out of PHL though. On a recent trip to Miami, I missed out booking a $15 fare out of Philly as my plans were not set. They are following a similar business plan as that of Spirit Airlines and to a lesser extent Allegiant which is to derive revenue through fees from baggage, confirmed seat charges, and such.

I think it's just human nature to complain rather than praise, but I've flown on both Spirit and Frontier a total of 6 trips and haven't been burned. But, there's always a first time.

Good luck with your trip, it would be great to hear back about the flight and if you make any bookings on Hot.wire or Price.line.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]