CT Trumbull-Milford Homestead Suites Shelton

powerplantop
By powerplantop,
in

• 3 years later...

Priceline rate includes a room with on queen bed with a sitting chair and small kitchen; For $20 more you can get a larger room as stated and it

has a King size bed along with a pull out couch and a sitting chair. The kitchen is still small but has stove top and full refrigerator and microwave.

When I won this property I saw the Notes from priceline Indicating there was only one queen bed so i called the propery and confirmed this. They said if i needed two beds to call priceline or they would have to charge $20 to upgrade. I bid $44 so I called and Priceline was unable to get a room with two beds so they offered to refund my money. I accepted and they sent email with details of my refund. I was surprised because they are so strict about not giving any refunds. They said it was a one time refund because i was unable to get the bed i requested. They acknowledge most hotels have at least two double beds or a King bed so that was their reasoning for offering the refund.

I did go to this property and looked at the rooms. None of the rooms are able to connect if you buy two rooms you will have separate doors kind of like a campus room. This property does not offer any other ammenities on the property except laundry coin operated. If you want fitness center they will refer u to a private gym up the street which you can use for a fee. No pool, no breakfast. The hallways seemed a bit dark to me and the room seemed to be overused and in need of new bedding, beds and furniture. The hotel is in a safe area and neighborhood but the room is very small.

I would not recommend for a vacation but for a one night stay to sleep only. I would Not recommend for families either, only for singles or single with one small child.

relaxing 41

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]