Hotwire Hotel: Staybridge Rancho Bernardo

jazzman
By jazzman,
in

I need a place 11/5 -11/7 in Rancho Bernardo, a suburb of San Diego.  We stayed at the Staybridge a year ago and we really liked it and I was wondering how do I go about getting it.  I have looked thru the site and have not found recent "WINS" for Staybridge Rancho Bernardo.  Please help.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to guarantee a particular property via the discount services, which are primarily about getting a hotel for a discount (and if you do get a hotel you like, all the better.) For example, with PRICELINE, this hotel was last reported as a 3* in its zone, but there are also a number of other hotels at that star level.

Is the Staybridge the only acceptable property? What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay?

A couple of examples I'm seeing on Hot.wire:

3* San Diego North-Poway-Rancho Bernardo: $55 (you may see a slightly diff price) Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. Would be a possible match for the Holiday Inn Express Mira Mesa.

4.5* (Same zone) $105. Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Rancho Bernardo Inn with a new star rating may be a possibility.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose.

With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, but it's still a 'best guess' and no guarantees you will receive the hotel you're hoping for. As well, HOTWIRE only shows a limited number of hotels at each star level per zone, so there is a chance the hotel you're hoping for isn't the one which is offered for your particular dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or if this is the only hotel you're willing to accept please purchase thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Let us know what you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]