Hotwire Hotel: 3* Ontario (Airport ONT East) aLoft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga

Sutter
By Sutter,
in

1) Ontario Airport East: 3*. $43. 90% approval. Amenities: fitness center, free parking, pool(s), in-room accessibility, high speed Internet access. Best Western Innsuites?

2) Ontario Airport West: 3*. $52. 95% approval. Amenities: airport shuttle, pool(s), laundry facilities, free parking, accessible path of travel, smoke free rooms, restaurant, high speed Internet access, free breakfast, in-room accessibility, fitness center, business center, accessible for the deaf, free Internet, handicapped parking, free parking. Holiday Inn?

3) Ontario Airport West: 3 1/2*. $59. 90% approval. Amenities: airport shuttle, fitness center, smoke free rooms, restaurant, high-speed Internet access, pool(s). Sheraton?

Best guess for each:

1) Ontario Airport East: 3*. $43. 90% approval

Not too much to go on, but possibly the Hilton Ontario Airport or Hyatt Place Ontario Mills

2) Ontario Airport West: 3*. $52. 95% approval.

Ayres Boutique Suites

3) Ontario Airport West: 3 1/2*. $59. 90% approval.

The Sheraton Airport or Radisson Ontario would be my best guesses... a distant third guess of the Ayres Boutique Suites as a possibility as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was skeptical the $43 Ontario East was the Hyatt Place, but then noticed at the "other sites for $103" and 90% approval on the HOTWIRE page. I looked at PRICELINE's list of hotels (not the bidding part), and, by Jove, there was the Hyatt Place for $103. And 90% approval. The Best Western Innsuites (which I feared we might get if we went with the Hotwire rate) was a lower price and only 70% approval. Forgive me for having doubted you ;-) I'll let you know what we end up doing.

• 2 weeks later...

aloft Ontario

10480 Fourth Street

Rancho Cucamonga

$44 per night, total with taxes and fees $204.62.

Amenities: fitness center, high-speed Internet access, free parking, accessible bathroom, pool(s), accessible for the blind, accesssible path of travel, handicapped parking, business center, accessible for the deaf, in-room accessibility, roll-in shower.

Congratulations on your success... hope you're enjoying your stay.

Can you confirm the star rating of this property and if this was a PRICELINE or a HOTWIRE purchase... if HOTWIRE, please add a reply here with the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property... if PRICELINE, reply to this thread stating that it was priceline so we can move this thread to the appropriate section of the board (or if you use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN on the lower right it will be moved automatically)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]