Priceline's My Profile, Upcoming Stays & Trip History Incomplete

Sota327
By Sota327,
in

Has anyone else noticed that in your Priceline profile you can no longer see you complete list of "trip history" and "upcoming trips." I recently booked 4 hotel reversations through "name your own price" during a 8 day period. At any given time, I could not see all four reservations in either the "upcoming trips" (I could always just see one) or in the "trip history." While on the road saturday, I had a short window of time to get online and access my priceline account (but without a printer) and I was hoping to jot down my confirmation number, hotel name, address and phone number for my stay on Monday night, but I couldn't find that reservation. I had deleted my emails and couldn't fine the "priceline request" number so I had no idea where the hotel was located, its phone number, or my confirmation numbers -- which I had become accustomed to having avialable in my trip history in my priceline profile.

I e-mailed priceline and was told in their response that my inability to see all trips was because I did not login to my account when I booked the reservations that didn't show in my histories. This is wrong. I always log in to my account, this is how they bill me and I'm able to take advantage of my stored credit card and other information in my account. I would defeat the purpose of having an "account" if I didn't login when making purchases. In any event, I just spend 15 mintues on the phone with priceline to escalate the issue because it is clearly on their end. I remember in the past that I would be able to see reservations that I booked a year or more ago (which I like because when I make another trip to a previously booked destination, I can see what was previously a successful bid). I just don't get the sense that the guy on the phone really undestood the issue, he kept wanting to tell me that there was no way they could add the trips back to my profile. I tried to explain that this was a bigger issue than for just my trips, but makes their website, overall, less user friendly.

Is anyone else having this problem? It is simply infurating. Maybe this is an isolated incident for me.

Yes, I noticed a difference as well. It appears that you can pull up to 10 booked upcoming trips. But the feature I liked and is no longer available is the listing of bidding history. After a session of several failed bids, I would sometimes go into my account and see my bids which were listed by a trip or itinerary number. Also, the winning bid history is now in reverse sequence, my oldest trips are listed first, which seems odd.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]