Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland North) Quality Inn and Suites Anaheim

JonathanK
By JonathanK,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, just used the HOTWIRE links :) Anyways my stay is for tomorrow 8/26 checking out 8/28. Right now, it shows $42 for a 2* hotel in Disneyland/Anaheim North. Only 1 amenity shown, which is high-speed internet. It's still gathering reviews for this property.

I noticed it now shows a high-speed internet amenity.

This one's impossible call. Every hotel has highspeed internet now, so highspeed icon by itself doesn't give any guidance. And the listing dosn't include any TripAdvisor stats which might help narrow things down.

It's a total gamble.

If you're a gambler please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

If you change your search to 2adults/2children a new hotel appears for the same $42 but different amenities. While this hotel has not yet been reported to the board either, it may be the same hotel as the 2adults/0chldren hotel above, and note that this offer shows a 2.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating (which isn't very good)... i'd be very cautious of purchasing either of this offers.

What is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes and fees) for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]