Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID - 2.5* Santa Rosa - Rohnert Park - Petaluma area hotel

izmeeh
By izmeeh,
in

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

$69

We are still gathering reviews for this property.

Thank you.

-----------

Please don't tell me this is the Good Nite Inn that is listed as 2* everywhere. Also, Good Nite Inn's rate is $46 on the other site.

With only a Breakfast icon there's not a lot to go on.

The hotel has a 3/5 TripAdvisor rating, which is mediocre. Quality Inn Santa Rosa and Travelodge Santa Rosa are possibilities, and there are others in Petaluma and Rohnert Park.

I don't think it's GoodNiteInn if their rate is $46.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

I'm not too concern of where I'm going to be as long as I'm in between the Bodega Bay area and the Napa area. Looking at the recent wins, I started the bid at $47 for 3.5* in Santa Rosa. Using all the rebids, I went up to $91 and down to 2.5* since no 2.5* hotel is listed for this area (didn't include Fairfield, Napa, and Vallejo when I went down to 2.5*). I was rejected at $91 at 2.5*. :) Is there something going on this weekend that all of the rooms are sold out?

Wonder if I should continue to use priceline or go with hotwire's 2.5* (with only 3/5 rating from Tripadvisor) in Rohnert Park for $69. I've never used hotwire. I'm not sure how hotwire's hotel rating compares to priceline's hotel rating.

Also, I can't find the priceline's hotel list for Bodega Bay and Sebastopol. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

A moderator will merge this with your other thread for these dates.

I don't know what's going on in that area this weekend but Saturday nights can be expensive there. Hotwire is sold out in Napa and Sonoma.

The only thing Hotwire has under $100 in that region is the 2.5* for $69 in Santa Rosa-Petaluma-Rohnert Park. I don't know if it's in RP or not.

Are you willing to bid $91 for a 2* in Napa? I wouldn't recommend that high for a 2* in other zones but in Napa that would be a good deal on a Saturday night.

You could also bid for 2* in Santa Rosa but that's kind of dicey.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]