Give IC Hotels (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza) Your Member Number

mbstone
By mbstone,
in

Anaheim Crowne Plaza check-in:

"Are you a member of Priority Club?"

"Sure, but remember I reserved with Priceline, you don't give points on Priceline stays."

"Yes, but if you give us your member number we'll still give you a 2 PM checkout (and some other amenities that went right by me because I was so surprised)."

• 1 month later...
I think it's generally worth a try (the worst they can say is no) in terms of rewards programs and PRICELINE. Policy on this varies by hotel and may depend on who you talk to. Glad it worked out well in this instance, though.

I always give my member card when checking in. On some stays I have recieved nothing (which is not a problem). On some stays I have recieved upgrades, drink coupons and club leavel rooms.

I just stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill NJ over last weekend. Used Priceline for a $39.00 win. Called the hotel & added my priority club number to the reservation - When I checked in was given an executive floor room with a free continental breakfast & priority club lounge access. They also sent up a cheese tray & half bottle of wine since I am Platinum Level. Just an FYI

I've got a stay at the Doubletree St. Louis/Westport coming up in a few weeks. I believe they are part of the HHonors system, so I should probably give my membership number at check-in. Nothing "extra" has ever come my way in past visits. But still, as people here have mentioned, the guest probably does get treated better in terms of bed preference and the like.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]