3* Omaha (Central) Holiday Inn Convention Center

CruisingUSA
By CruisingUSA,
in

I think me and Priceline have officially fallen out. I have spent over $900 with them last month, and thousands of dollars since I first began using them (which I stated to the customer service rep). Yet they cant even credit me $56 and some change.

I was scheduled to go to Omaha, NE last week. It was postponed, and after I called priceline to change the reservation...I recieved a call from my coordinator that the trip to Omaha was cancelled all together as well.

I must have talked to 10 different reps explaining the situation. I never made it to Omaha, and never made it to the Holiday Inn where I was booked to go. They cancelled it, but they charged $20 cancel fee and the fact that they would only let me change the travel dates because thats what I initially asked to do.

I was even begging them to simply credit my priceline account with the amount I spent. I didn't even care about getting a refund as it would go right back to priceline anyway. They just refused and refused. What makes it so bad is, most likely I will NEVER end up in Omaha because I had only been passing thru the area at the time. They are only allowing me to change the dates, not the city or anything else.

I told them that they need to come up with some sort of program or reward where if you stay X amount of nights with priceline, you get 1 COMPLETE reservation cancellation. I was telling them I NEVER asked to change or cancel a hotel before, but that this was an isolated incident.

So Im thinking the only way is to ask my credit card for a dispute. I never stayed at the hotel, they shouldn't hold my money like that. At the very least, they could have offered a credit. I think Im done with priceline.

I think me and Priceline have officially fallen out. I have spent over $900 with them last month, and thousands of dollars since I first began using them

....yet you have not reported any of these wins? Did you use this board to research your bids prior to spending $900 in one month? This board is about give and take, post your wins to help others, take the winning bid information to make successful bids, save a ton of $$ in the process. Its not take, then complain about being slighted by PRICELINE.

well, I didn't think we had to report them. I assumed it was an option and that this board is free to the public and those who want to participate can, and those who just prefer to lurk should be free to do so, no?
Well, we certainly can't make you do anything, but netiquette would suggest that if you should share your information in order to help others, just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you. It's a community... which means you have to do your part. :)
But if you'd like, I can copy and paste all of my winning bids here from last month.
That would be a good start. It would also be appreciated if you used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

I'm i correct that this was the Holiday Inn Convention Center at South 72nd St? Please confirm, and also post the dates of your stay and the winning bid amount, we'll then further comment on your situation above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]