Priceline Hotel: 4* Portland (Downtown) Benson

ktbear7476
By ktbear7476,
in

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the rest of the board.

Recent REVIEWS of this hotel have been a bit mixed, so i'd be interested in hearing your thoughts after your stay (you can reply to that linked thread of reviews). Note the additional charge for two beds mentioned in one of the reviews... just so you're prepared (although this is 'justfied' by the fact that on their website they charge differently room for rooms with two beds vs. one bed).

On the otherhand the pictures at the hotel's website look fantastic. If you have a digital camera and have a few extra minutes please take some photos and post them at our sister site, RealHotelPhotos.com, as it would be interesing to compare the two.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I stayed here for several days last August on a winning bid of $70. After reading various reports of varying room size/quality I took the advice in Frommers:

http://www.frommers.com/destinations/portl...dor/H26155.html

and decided to enquire about a corner junior suite. Emailed them and they offered an upgrade for $40 per night, which I accepted. Best rate for a suite on there web site was $295 so I thought $110 was a sweet deal.

Room was really lovely, quiet, light and airy with high ceilings, spacious and beautifully apointed; one of the nicest rooms I have had anywhere in the World, strongly reccommended!

Whatever you decide the public rooms are lovely. Enjoy Portland, :) Pirate

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]